Gelber & Associates is a nationally recognized energy consulting and advisory firm specializing in energy trading practices and protocols. The firm is led by Art Gelber who is the founder and President and Kent Bayazitoglu who serves as Director of Market Analytics. Gelber's industry leadership has come into national focus as a result of often-quoted forensic analyses in the energy markets since 1991.
For more than two decades Gelber has provided its clients with energy commodity risk management services, supply services, trading support, and general energy markets expertise. A summary of the firm's qualifications include:
- Years of combined experience in natural gas, power and allied energy markets for risk management, asset management, and planning management
- Active presence on the NYMEX natural gas exchange for 25 years
- Frequently engaged by end users and producers for expert support in legal casework involving energy transactions, contracts and storage
- Energy Regulatory Advocacy for regulated utilities concerning rate cases and guidance to inform public utility commissions about changing trends and necessary changes to hedging strategies
- Active in American, Canadian, and European energy markets
Gelber's clients include several of North America's largest regulated utilities, Fortune 500 and mid-cap industrial companies, natural gas producers, and energy service companies.